Matt's Corner

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program…

So what does Danielle do while Matt is whittling away at the brick in the dining room?

Simply put, she embraces “project mode”—no weekly cleaning, workouts, cooking, etc…

I let the dust gather, get out my “special project list” and go for it…

starting with completing our last vacation project…

which involved manipulating 1 ball of twine, 1 beach ball, & 2 bottles of modge podge

it started out as an ooey gooey mess, but became our new light fixture in the laundry room...

:)

so much better than the before…

and remember all those oyster shells I gathered up on our last trip to Coronado?

well here was the not-so-fantastic result…

not exactly what I was going for, but I’m thinking it will work outside on our front porch

there were lots of things spray painted…

like these fish that were given to me a while back that were previously collecting dust in my décor bin... a coat of paint later and they now have a new life…

There are still a few more things still in the works, hoping to cross them off the list soon… And I can’t wait to show you Matt’s progress in the dining room :)

No comments: