Matt's Corner

Daily Tide 11.2: Going Grey... Part Two

We've been going grey around here (too cheesy?... sorry, couldn't resist)...

Our last trip to Huntington reminded me to get out with my love and "just be"...
Nightly walks around the neighborhood have resulted...
And the sunsets... oh my...
Inspiring...

Motivating me to try a whole new color palette on the walls...
We went a tad bit darker in the master...
More like the steely, dark, whopper kind of clouds...
Similar to what was before...
 But oh, so much better :)
And we didn't stop there...

We call this next lil area "the library"...
And today it got a few horizonal grey stripes :)
And an old chalkboard got a quick coastal, seashell treatment... 

One more room is still left on the going grey docket...
But we're not thinking about all that additional edging and rolling right now...
Nope...
Just being in the moment...
And right now, this is making me smile :)

2 comments:

The Macs said...

LOVE it! I never would've thought I liked gray on walls but this house has a lot of gray and I LOVE it too!!! Good job miss decorator :)

debbie rothaus said...

Remember what you did to your bedroom years ago, black and white stripes. I like this color soooo much better-so calming compared to the jail room-haha. Great job!
Miss you and can't wait to see you in a week or so.