Matt's Corner

Daily Tide 11.4: Going Grey Part Three

I took some pictures of our new color pallet "inspiration" on our last evening walk...
Will show you those shots soon...

But today we finally put down our grey paint brush...
At least for a while...
The jury is still out on whether or not to give the entry/living room/kitchen a dose of our new soft grey therapy...
I'm thinking it would flow quite nicely with our white, travertine floor tiles in those rooms... 
But I'm also wondering if this "grey is the new tan" phase will pass... 

Matt has repeated the phrase, "Danielle, we are NOT repainting our entire house every four years..." on more than one occasion recently...
Errm... I suppose that means I better really like this grey color we are splashing up everywhere...

So far so good... :)
Right now the hubby and I really digging the grey...
Hence the "Part Three" grey office treatment... 
The office now sports one bold dark grey wall and four other light grey walls...

We think this color combination drifts together much better than the previous blue/tan combination...

And, because I always enjoy a quick before and after...
Here's two shots of the before...


 Yep, we like the after...
I have also just realized that Matt has put the surfboard into its rack facing the "wrong" direction... I'm off to make it face the "right way"... ;) ... j/k

No comments: