Matt's Corner

Project 365, Feb.12-17th

43/365: R&R
Chinese food and a restful afternoon with my love :)


44/365: Much Needed
*Spin class
*Pretty n’ pink toes after my husband sent me off for a pedicure



45/365: Valentine’s Day




46/365: Good Life Wednesday Morning
How I missed you morning lattes with cinnamon…
How I missed you spin class…
How I missed you pumpkin butter…
How I missed you lightning fast computer…
How I missed you beautiful California winter weather…
How I missed waking up to you Matt


47/365: Randomness
Still a bit out of my element/schedule/routine around here; guess I never fully took the plunge back to “normal” (whatever that is), after returning from OKC...  
Not quite sure why?
And these unfamiliar waters (read: type A/planner) leave me not quite sure what to do with myself… 
But I am enjoying the freedom of random
Not my usual style, but going with it ;)

All I got these days =
-Early mornings with my Bible & coffee (extra foam)…
-Cherishing time with my amazing husband
-Enjoying our Tues and Friday night “families”…
-And spin…

Random is all I got today :) 

48/365: R6Crew
We were in fits of laughter around the dinner table tonight.
I needed a video of tonight, but a picture will have to suffice.  This picture about covers it…


1 comment:

Carri Roman said...

Star Gazers are my absolute favorite!!! Love the sky pictures!