Matt's Corner

April 11th-12th

102/365: a fun diversion

a mid-week girls outing with mom… :)
perusing the wonderfulness of what is Hobby Lobby…
together with coffee’s in hand…
meandering up and down the mishmash of aisles...
lost in conversation…
till a lil treasure would catch our eye…a few of which, happily found their way into our basket…
these 3 lil gems came home with me, should that DIY mood strike again soon…


an excellent way to spend a rainy day…
mostly because of her…
my “other” mother...

thankful for her...
for her love...
for her example...
she is an immense blessing in my life...


I came across the photo above just this morning… so I had to throw it in…

PS. I know the only thing you are really "seeing" in the photograph above is Chris’s “mustache of power”… ;)
It's, hands-down, the #1 response we get from our friends as they skim through our wedding album... 
...go on, admit it, you too… ;)


103/365: I asked the Mister to bring in the “cushions” from the rain…


“his way” made me smile…


No comments: