Matt's Corner

219-222/365: Sis & Harper in Cali



My baby sister is amazing.  Simply amazing.
She was actually the very first person to encourage me to go on this crazy Hawaiian adventure…
She made me believe we could do it.
She was the one who pointed out how silly and superficial my objections were...
She speaks wisdom into my life.
She pushes me to be better.

She’s currently a wife, a mom, a friend, working 2 jobs and in the process of moving her own family…
yet still decides to drive across the desert with her 11month old daughter,
just to help (toddler-less) me box up our house…  
Her service blessed my socks off.

when she wasn’t ruthlessly forcing me to throw out half my closet…
or informing me that my garage sale prices were much too high…
or taking her car to the shop…
we stole this little gem away for a few (almost) 1yr old pictures…



full picture post up tomorrow…

No comments: