Matt's Corner

Desire Realized


a few pics of where we live now and LOVE...
still very much pinching ourselves on that front...



never in my life did I imagine that we would get to live here...
in our island dream...



we've been on quite the journey...
and there's so much to share with you that I clearly don't know where to start...
but if I could summarize,
in seven short words....
I'd tell you,

"DESIRE REALIZED IS SWEET TO THE SOUL..." ~ Prov 13:19 



and do you want to know my favorite part?

hands-down, it's His loving-kindness... 
He knows me better than I know myself...
and His love is deeper and wider and higher than I can possibly imagine...

His love-gifts to me are indeed sweet to the soul...

and from my vantage point,
my man and I, side-by-side on sugar-sand Hawaiian shores = desire realized

it leaves me overwhelmed with gratefulness to Him,
because, after all, this was His brilliant idea for us...
living here...
surrounded by wild beauty, turquoise waters, bright sunshine, friendly towns, epic sunsets, gleaming waterfalls, warm water, friends, lush mountain ranges and the sound of tropical breezes rustling through the palm trees...
yep,
this is our dream, one that He made a reality...

meet our dreamscape party peoples...


No comments: