Matt's Corner

Getting Ready for our FIRST ever Team Mueller Christmas at Home :)

Yes, we have been married for just over five years now...
But we've always been away for Christmas...
Making this a year of many firsts...
And this is our very FIRST CHRISTMAS tree :) :) :)
My mom and I saw something like this while Holiday shopping at the local boutiques in Kansas City... she helped me make it :)

FROSTY!
And shimmery candle holders...
And lighted garland!
Matt's grandma made me the stocking on the right... isn't it amazing!?!
More stockings :) (because Santa comes in 3 more sleeps...)
Ready for that first Christmas breakfast at the Jr. Mueller's table...
The view from our front door... more of the same: RAIN!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job Danielle. You surprise me with your decoration skills, I don't know know why...... You've probably been good for a long time.

debbie rothaus said...

You did a beautiful job decorated for your first Christmas in Cali. I love the simple touches to bring in the Christmas joy. We missed being with you and Matt but look forward to seeing you both in January.