Matt's Corner

12.2: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas :)

Things are getting a little sparkly around here...
a lil Christmassy...

We're getting ready for a houseful of our favorite people...
Excitement is in the air...
Especially when we think about the promise of having our ENTIRE family together for Christmas...

Our Christmas tree is all sparkled up!

Ornaments have been added to just about everything that doesn't move... 
And sparkle... I ♥ me some sparkle... 
I ♥ ♥ ♥ fresh fir... especially if draped over anything white...
and white poinsettia's...
Stockings are a hanging :) 
And, because two wasn't enough...
Frosty has made his appearance...
And presents wait under the tree... tis better to give than receive... :)
Shimmery candle holders are scattered about...


I ♥ this lil Charley Brown tree!  It was Matt and I's very first Christmas tree, currently decorated with a few of our childhood ornaments... I ♥ it!... Errm, did I mention; I ♥ it!
More sparkle was sprinkled about... for extra good measure...
I ♥ those wonderful, Christmassy scents :)
Our Christmas table will be packed this year :)  Hence the very simple, easy tablescape...
Lights have been strewn about... giving a few things we already luv that special Christmas glow...
 Soon it will be Christmas day!

1 comment:

Megan Leland said...

I love all of the Christmas decorations! This is making me very excited for Christmas!!!