Matt's Corner

Daily Tide 12.1: Pacific Beach

I ♥ living near the beach.  I am thankful to have been blessed to live in this incomparable country...

For me, the beach evokes a sense of calm... an occasion to slow down... to think... to rest... to remember...

The beach never ceases to impress me with its grandeur and apparent magnificence...
And leaves me awestruck and overwhelmed by the grandeur and apparent magnificence of the One who spoke it into existence...

So, are you ready for a lil beach love my friends?

To be assulted by a blast of light, air, brightness, blueness, water, space, scents, wind...

Today it was warm next to the waves of Pacific Beach... much warmer than it had been up in the windy valley...

A beautiful day :)
Enjoy!







Luvin the whole Christmas tree on the pier thing...                                                                                       




No comments: