Matt's Corner

Daily Tide 11.28: Twenty Eight

My husband is the GREATEST!
He's awesome... seriously awesome.
He brings so much to my world.
He brings love, wisdom, joy, calm, adventure, faith, kindness, encouragement, care, safety, goodness, laughter, patience, lightheartedness, stability, fun, direction, compassion, generosity, passion, understanding, sincerity, loyalty, hope, belief... to name a few...


I could never express in words how much I love this guy!  I could never quite capture how wonderful he is or all the reasons I love him in a short paragraph, or two, or a thousand... 
But I can tell you...


Life with him is better.
Life with him is better than I ever dreamed it could be.
Not because of me, but because of him-because of who he is, because of who the Lord has made him...


I can tell you Matt has an incredible heart.  That he is my greatest blessing this side of heaven.  I can tell you that he is perfect for me in every way.  That he serves me selflessly, that he loves me unconditionally.


I can tell you that I ♥ him more today.
That will be true today, tomorrow, and the next day...


Today is my husband's 28th birthday :)
Even though it means partying with his family, eating his favorite foods and opening lots of presents, Matt is NOT a fan of celebrating those increasing birthday digits...


Dan and Bre bought him a birthday balloon to help with his annual "I'm-another-year-older-birthday-depression-syndrome..."
:)

No comments: