Matt's Corner

Project 365, March 2nd-7th

62/365: R6Crew


63/365: Simply Amazing Weather for our First Outdoor Coastal Conquest Group Training Ride


64/365: Macgyver
Take a second glance at the picture below…


Did you notice our Macgyver method for mortaring our front porch brick?

Oh ok, now, you’re seeing it…

Detecting the fact that Matt individually taped off each brick so that we wouldn’t have to go back and acid wash rows and rows of new brick…

He’s ingenious like that, my Matt…

And, although I don’t think this Macgyver technique was much of a time-saver, it did accomplish the overall look we wanted… like I said, ingenious…

65/365:
Monday cloudy skies and a drizzly forecast meant one thing, all that tape had to come up today.
Sigh…


One simple thought reverberated in my mind... “She brings him good…all the days of her life...” :)


I procrastinated another ten minutes with my second cup of coffee. Then, arming myself with knee pads, decided I would surprise Matt and get it done before he returned home from work.


Bring him good ladies, bring him good :)

66/365: @ RMG


67/365:
Cooler temps blasting across the valley today…
The itch to paint something white finally got to me and I broke out the white paint…
Even if it meant painting baseboards and trim… :/ because I learned the hard way that there is such a thing as “too white…”

No comments: