Matt's Corner

Porject 365, June 8th - 13th

160/365:  fbc's new college ministry kickoff; Matt & Reid started the summer out with a bang...
meet Bugs, Easter, Rodger & Brer... "requiescat in pace"


161/365:  she was only five years young ~ today she went to washer heaven...


162/365:  ragnar women's division champs ~ yea buddy!


163/365: w/ Mrs. Suzie Bug

she's one of my favorite ladies...
her house is SO fun...
her kitchen is full of traffic and smiles...
she helped me hem 16 curtains today (bless her)...
she was there when my phone rang with big news... ;)
she fed me lunch...
she listened...
she gave me a big hug...
she's the kind of friend you want in your corner, always...
thank you for today my dear, sweet friend... :)


164/365:  front yard progress


can't resist adding one before shot...


it's coming along nicely yes?


165/365:  today I completed my first century ride!!!  from Tom's Farms to Huntington Beach and back again :)




No comments: