Matt's Corner

Mother's Day

Southern California celebrated Mother’s day with brilliant weather; a sunny 65ْ combined with that perfect ocean breeze!

Our CA family celebrated mom’s day on Coronado’s waterfront at Peohe’s! YUM!!! It’s got that island feel and breathtaking views of the downtown skyline & San Diego Bay. J Gorgeous weather + beautiful scenery + delicious food + family = a very HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY and a very happy family. (After Dan finished eating half a cow…) We continued celebrating at the infamous Maggie Moo’s…3 words: toasted coconut ice-cream!!! Then our “quick” stop in IKEA = a truckload of goodies… J

Side-note: To the many godly women the Lord has graciously placed in my life- a giant THANK YOU and BIG HUG to you on this special day. I wish I had the words to express how incredibly grateful I am for your example- I love watching you seek to live out the Gospel in your every day life. You are a wonderful blessing! XOXO

1Cor. 11:1 “Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.”


No comments: