Matt's Corner

A Summers Day at Winterbrook Ranch

This event was a tremendous blessing!


I pulled the following comments off FB from a few of the ladies in attendance that day J

“Thank you to everyone who put together our wonderful ladies event. I was so blessed, encouraged and challenged. The Lord really used Susan to hit me with a reality check in many areas.

My new goal is to memorize as much of God's Word as I can with no excuses! I have seen when I fight sin with scripture how the Lord works and have heard pastor preach on this so many times. Susan's talk and the subsequent reading of her book confirmed what the Lord has been telling me. "Your word I have treasured in my heart, That I may not sin against You." Ps 119:11 NASV”


“It was an incredible event! I was so blessed by Susan Heck and all the wonderful ladies of FBC who made that day possible. I'm grateful for all the new friends I met too! Thank you Jesus for such deep, rich fellowship with women who love you!”


“I, too, am so thankful for this wonderful day at Winterbrook Ranch. Don't you think it was a little taste of what it will be like to live on the New Earth and the fellowship and FUN we will have with the saints?! I so appreciate all the efforts of those who organized food, setup, decor and activities. Thank you to the Barbour girls for the wonderful worship and the really fun line dancing. My heart overflows with thankfulness for all of you wonderful ladies - servants of Christ.”


No comments: