Matt's Corner

193/365: His Answers


Deut. 6:5 “you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.”

vs10-12: “then it shall come about when the Lord your God brings you into the land… to give you great and splendid cities which you did not build, and houses full of all good things which you did not fill, and hewn cisterns which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which you did not plant, and you eat and are satisfied, then watch yourself, that you do not forget the Lord who brought you from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.”


Matt called, just as I was flipping my Bible closed…

he had just finished up a case with one of his potential docs, who had advised him not to move to the island…that the old rep, who had been there for the last eighteen years, couldn’t be beat… sigh….


I reopened my Bible, reading ahead… searching for His answers…

Deut. 7:17-20 “if you should say in your heart, ‘these nations are greater than I; how can I dispossess them?’  You shall not be afraid of them; you shall well remember what the Lord you God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt; the great trials which your eyes saw and the signs and the wonders and the mighty hand and the outstretched arm by which the Lord your God brought you out.  So shall the Lord your God do to all the people of whom you are afraid.”


How grateful I am that my Savior is near to us, that “for whatever reason” (Deut4:7) we may call upon Him.


No comments: