Matt's Corner

Daily Tide 5.19 = It's a Like/Dislike Relationship...

houseplants...
I like them...
they dislike me...
here's to working on that green thumb...

this lil guy's been around a couple months.... we just might make it
newbies... not sure how we feel about each other yet...
and i just lurve orchids... i google, utubed, and read up on how to care for em... did everything by the book... but my last 3 were just bent on dying... Matt said "no more $ on orchids baby"... so I bought fake orchid stems and stuck them into the pot that still contained its previous orchids' dead root-system (which actually helps to keep them upright)... :)
here's to just faking it...

1 comment:

Eleni Wilkes said...

Danielle, I did the same exact thing with the orchids...I've always loved them, but even if they are still "alive" I didnt like that they spent most of the year as a stick. lol. Fake is the way to go!