Matt's Corner

10.15: She's Almost Breanna Mueller :)

I just ♥ Bre :) 
I can't wait for her to marry my brother in exactly 31 days...

I ♥ that SOON we will "officially" be sisters...
we were already sisters...
but soon there will be a legal document to prove it :)

It was FUN to celebrate with this girl as she is about to become Mrs. Breanna Mueller!
I've been searching for an opportunity to make these DIY pom-poms...
 Super easy, anyone can do it.  They are made with tissue paper... just google it...
 And there were sparkly diamonds scattered about...
You know he's awesome...
But did you know he is this awesome?
He iced the cupcakes so I could get some last minute phoofying done :)

These two are the BEST of FRIENDS... 
 So thankful to all who came to celebrate :)  


So how well does the groom know the bride?  How well does the bride know the groom? 
Out of 30 total questions they answered 21 questions the same.  By my calculations that's 70%.  They get a  C-
Luv you two :)
 We are excited that God has led two lives to take one path ♥

No comments: