Matt's Corner

Project 365, Days 8-13

8/365:
I so enjoyed today.
Its January here, but today felt like more like a perfect summer’s day.  And so, after church, our afternoon lunch and a movie date, quickly became lunch and a lovely afternoon walk.
Red Lobster was delish!  The company, my absolute favorite.  The conversation, wonderful.  Our walk, refreshing.  
I’ve said it a thousand times before, I’m sure you will hear it again, it’s so true… Matt makes life sweeter. 




9/365:
You know what it’s like when you work hard at something and it pays off… that was Matt today.  He came home, after his winning work presentation, with a huge smile on his face—all chipper and dapper looking.  Well yes… he is always dapper looking…  



10/365:
RMG.  Full house.  Friends.  New faces. 
Studying James 2:14-26, the most important theology in all of James.   
What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works, can that faith save him?” (James 2:14)


11/365:
After a late dinner at home we nestled together our two office chairs and listened to an introduction message to Roman’s 6. 




12/365: 
Not much went my version of “right” today.  As I was running out the door to teach spin class this morning, my protein shake exploded e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e… all over my white hoodie, the sink, the fridge, the countertop, the floor… 
How can it be possible for its projectile to splash that far in every direction? 
After spin, Costco forgot to inform me to pick up the memory cards I paid for at the special merchandise pickup counter and I left without my cards…
Just the inconveniences of life I guess.

The best part of my day = a sweet, unprovoked text from my awesome husband in the midst,
“I love you!  Thank you for being my life and being so incredible, miss you!”

He made my day
I’m glad for the little things in life that are actually big things…



13/365
Morning coffee with my closest friend. 
We sit down with steaming mugs of Starbucks one minute, look up a minute later and somehow 4 hours have sped by…


1 comment:

Bekki Thompson said...

how are you liking "Slave"? I really enjoyed it! It was a little different from what I thought it was going to be, but the read was a huge blessing to me