Matt's Corner

Girlie & Lovely & Happy...

76/365:
pre-dawn spin class…



grey marine-layer morning… 


scalding-hot shower + a bowl of steaming oatmeal…
8am NAP :) indulgence...
(because the Mister was still away on business & I could stay up late getting all of the day's to-do's crossed off the list)...

10am sunshine…
3/5 of today’s tasks got checked off the day-planner…

& then I got distracted with beads…

you see, these 3 bracelets were in the “fix-me” pile…


they've been waiting for new life for quite some time...


& what started as 3, became 6…



+ 2 pairs of earrings…


& it didn’t cost me a dime…


mostly because I used broken bits...
and also
because I disassembled bits of old prom jewelry that me & high-school BFF made way back in the prom days... 


I like me some bracelet and bangle layering...


a bit of jangle and jingle...


girlie & lovely & happy...

No comments: